Friday, January 20, 2012

The Plague

Development of my game came to a screeching halt this week, as the plague hit our home.
My son brought it home, naturally. He always does. His throat became something reminiscent of the zombies in "Planet Terror". He started shivering. Worst of all, he couldn't go to kindergarten. I bought him a great babysitter for 0.99$, which enabled me to work for several hours more. After that I had a bored 4-year old climbing over my head, trying to "help" me. My entire project was almost deleted.
After that, I got infected. My throat felt as if I swallowed a live bee. Spells of dizziness caused me to sit on the floor frequently. Finally, I spent most of the day in bed, shivering, imagining how nice it would be if the bed was made of fire.

Feeling better now. Back to work next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment