Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Surprisingly Good and Fun

So this story is turning out to be surprisingly good! (Or maybe it's the whiskey/coffee combination). I have some interesting politics in there. I have fantastic dialogues. I... I am happy!

I just introduced the "disconnected", a group akin to the Amish. They decided to completely disconnect themselves from the internet. They have no religious agenda, and they have no problem with using modern equipment as long as it doesn't need internet.

My young cop hates them.

Oh, right, and they had a murder there, so our fantastic duo is there to investigate. But no social network, so our young cop is out of his element. See what I did there? In a disgustingly predictable plot twist, the old cop will save the day.

But it's written really good. Don't judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment